Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Special Prayer Request

I recieved this email from Sarah this morning....

When you get this email, please pray immediately for my niece’s half-sister, Erin. I know many of you have been praying for her already. She is the 14 year old girl that has been in ICU at Holston Valley.

Kevin’s mom just talked to Morgan (our niece) and she said one of Erin’s lungs had collapsed this morning and they had to put in a chest tube. They are taking her for emergency surgery and then flying her to Vanderbilt if she is stable enough. The plane is already on the way. None of the family will get to fly with her but her parents, grandmother and Morgan will be driving.

I know this family will appreciate your prayers.

On another note, my cousin’s 8 month old son, Asher, is doing a little better. They were able to take him off of the ventilator this morning. Keep praying for him too.